Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:17948 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Overall Project Manager - PMO - Digital Finance - IIT/IIM (2-7 yrs)
Overall PMO - Digital Finance
The Overall Project Manager is responsible for the overall timely delivery of the product releases. A highly dedicated and attention to details is required to keep track of all functions and departments functioning and performing their requisite activities to make the launch a success. He/she must be able to drive the key stakeholders and instil a sense of urgency to motivate people.
He/she should crave to go beyond traditional boundaries and be an - Out of the Box- thinker. He/ she should believe the customer should be at the centre of the solution and not the product. Revolutionary and disruptive in approach, the candidate should be passionate to make cutting-edge changes to the way financial services is delivered in India.
The ideal candidate must keep up-to-date with recent advancements in the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have a strong strategic and business acumen.
- Primary owner for overall timely delivery of product releases.
- Responsible for tracking key activities against defined milestones of each stakeholder (including internal ABFL employees and external vendors like AWS, Kuliza, A3S, etc.), showcasing weekly progress and timely escalation of any bottlenecks
- Initiating weekly calls/ meetings for ABFL leadership review as well as problem solving with all stakeholders/ vendors
- Coordinating with each department head for activities to be completed and drive people for timely completion of the same.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating Steering committees for all the vendors with the ABFL Digital management and escalate any red flags
- Provide technical and functional support to each department as and when required
Desired Skills / Experience
- Tier 1 postgrad and undergrad college - preferably IIMs, IITs.
- Need a person with consulting experience in Financial services sector.
- Or he can be a Product manager in Banks (on the retail lending or corporate lending side)
- Ability to implement and execute structured change management process
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong personality for Project Management for various tech members
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team leadership skills and ability to motivate staff
- Highly motivated and action-oriented
- Need a strong personality who can lead and make people deliver work
- The structure would be base + variable bonus and competitive with industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.