Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Orion India
Views:1265 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Orion India - Key Account Manager (5-7 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with e-commerce portals to strategize business plans and execute growth & revenue generation (including closures on selection, pricing, volumes/value, margins & terms of trade).
- P&L ownership for their respective channels/Category
- Regular monitoring of in-stock availability, visibility of merchandize on the apps/websites of these platforms.
- Keep an eye on the market & competition & constantly analyzing our business model to measure ROI & performance.
- Gather, report, and communicate clients' feedback on service, technology, and product delivery
- Measure, track and constant analyze key account metrics
- Keep abreast with industry, market trends and best practices
- Work with cross function teams for demand forecasting; channel product portfolio planning; financial hygiene
- 5-6 years of work experience in FMCG industry
- High degree of ownership & bias for action
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to take data backed decisions
- Understanding of the different levers in a category P&L
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to deliver shared objectives