Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1753 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Origination Role - Mid Market/Corporate Clients - NBFC (3-6 yrs)
- Responsible for Origination of Customers in the Mid Corporate and Corporate Banking Segment
- Possess 3-6 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. mid-market corporate lending/structured finance products preferably with a Bank
- Catering to the debt requirement of clients by sourcing business and offering financial products from the company's suite of products a functional knowledge of structured debt products will be an advantage
- Ability to structure, discuss the deal contours with the relevant stakeholders - internal and external, and execute the transactions to meet the client's complex financing requirements (end to end) within the purview of business and regulatory requirements.
- Possess a working understanding of Working capital products and other corporate finance products
- Able to hold conversations and negotiations & present/articulate/ position an idea compellingly
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team, revamp the internal process to achieve efficiency and scale
- Possess a good eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Think strategically - convey as much in stakeholder conversations and also aid in thought leadership within the team
- Front-end product delivery to clients across various real economy sectors to mid-market and large-market corporates.
- Have demonstrated acumen and intent through excellent academic record (minimum qualification - MBA in finance/CA)