Senior Manager -HR at Oriental Structural Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Views:212 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Oriental Structural Engineers - Senior Manager/AGM - Finance (4-7 yrs)
Senior Manager /AGM -Finance
Key responsibilities -
1) Mergers & Acquisitions
- Develop detailed financial models for project valuations using various methods such as DCF, FCFF, transaction and comparable multiples.
- Run quick sensitivity scenarios for management showing IRR impact based on variations in model inputs / assumptions.
- Oversee due diligence and coordinate with consultants for legal, financial, technical, traffic and environmental due diligence.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams of internal and external stakeholders ensuring smooth flow of information.
- Contribute towards preparation of management note for approvals, drafting / finalizing non-binding and binding term sheets, share purchase agreements, escrow and substitution agreements and general deal management activities.
- Conducting deal benchmarking analyses and scanning industry for research and intelligence.
- Engage with transaction advisors, bankers, lenders to identify and secure new acquisition opportunities, including industry liaisons and independent research.
2) Strategic Partnerships / Platform Development
- Identify and work on strategic opportunities for platform development with large strategic players, private equity funds.
- Prepare crisp and impactful presentations with analytical insights on such opportunities.
- Create and maintain corporate presentations, management updates, industry updates.
3) Project Financing
- Support in arranging debt funding for M&A opportunities.
- Assist in preparing lender financial models, term sheets / loan document negotiations, rating agency discussions etc.
- Develop detailed financial models for various new project bids from NHAI.
- Review RFP, bids documents, liaison for technical, financial and commercial inputs in bid models, carry out IRR analysis.
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills.
- Preferable to have understanding of one of the Infrastructure subsectors like Renewables, Roads, Ports, O&G.
- Understanding of investment banking environment, investment risks and regulatory issues.
- In-depth understanding of financial concepts, and corporate finance / investment functions.
Note: Six Days working (Every Saturday is working)