Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:856 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Organization Strategy Role - Cost Transformation - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI (2-4 yrs)
Organization Strategy -Cost Transformation
- Work with client engagement teams executing organization projects which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for business.
- Provide support to understand client's growth vision, business model, resources, strategy and planning, and risks.
- Help evaluate clients business model, value chain, competition, operating model, cost structure and also support the identification of opportunities for sustainable cost reduction, headcount and footprint optimization, process excellence.
- Expertise in organization redesign, functional transformation, cost transformation, organization structure and operating model design, diagnostics and benchmarking, business case analysis
- Understanding of outsourcing/shared services strategy including vendor management and contract assessment
- Experience working on Digital Strategy, RPA/Intelligent automation CoE and operating model design, automation opportunity assessment, industry benchmarking , automation business case, digital proof of concepts/pilot design
- Experience with process improvement and process mining (e.g. Working with tools such as Celonis)
- Ability to synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on analysis of clients data and information from primary and secondary research
- Ability to marry quantitative and qualitative analysis into meaningful storyboards and insights
- Experienced Associate Organization Strategy - Organization Strategy Ability to support business and practice development efforts (ex: proposals, thought leadership, case studies, work plans and internal team metric trackers)
- Demonstrate proven industry and management consulting skills while working collaboratively with business stakeholders and project teams to deliver measurable results
- Synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on analysis of clients data and information from primary and secondary research
- Experience in analysis and modeling using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Visual Basic, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, UI Path or other similar tools
- Structured verbal and written communication skills, strong facilitation and presentation skills
Professional and Educational Background:
- MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a Tier-1 business school
- Past experience in management/strategy consulting domain and exposure to the multinational environment will be an added bonus.
Years of Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience
Additional Information :
- Travel Requirements: Travel to client locations may be required as per project requirements
- Line of Service: Advisory
- Horizontal: Strategy Consulting
- Designation: Experienced Associate
- Location: Bangalore, India