TA Manager at Orange Mantra
Views:1294 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OrangeMantra - Delivery Head (12-16 yrs)
About Orange Mantra :
- Translating ideas into reality since 2001, we at Orange Mantra or simply "OM", have been committed to the service of IT solutions like website, Web application, and mobile applications development along with enterprise applications implementations and customization for business across a wide range of industries.
- Today Orange Mantra provides the best-in-class services with full competency, across the globe with a strong presence in multiple countries worldwide and has served over 900+ clients. The organization has a strong and growing workforce serving various positions in different domains and have successfully delivered 3500+ custom solutions and projects.
- Our Vision is to Digitally Transform and Accelerate Businesses and we achieve this through living our Values of Continuous Learning, Transparency, Teamwork, Accountability and Excellence.
- Our Core Behavioural Competencies are foundational to the success of our people in all roles across the organisation. These are reflective of behaviours and attitudes that all colleagues in the organisation are expected to demonstrate: Achieve Results, Think Innovatively, Learnability, Adapt with Agility, Act with Determination, Engage and Partner and Enable Diversity and Inclusion.
- This role is responsible for leading an account with high complexity involving managed services, large program delivery, represent us and deal with CXO/SVP of the client organization.
- Also accountable for delivery excellence, customer delight, and employee satisfaction within the account and responsible for grooming competency in line with customer roadmap.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for planning and delivery-quality compliance, resource economic utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for relationship building with customer project managers and key stakeholders within the account and responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for people processes in the account, employee attrition rate, people and competency development and engagement
- Collaborate and interact with client engagement managers, program/project managers from various internal teams and Client side
- Ownership of Managed Services Operations, SLAs/KPIs, Collaboration within Applications & Infrastructure teams, People management
- Work with Project and Technology team to plan releases to augment customer experience and optimising processes
- Identify process gaps and help plug them by simplification of the process- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
Functional Competencies :
- Business Direction and Strategy: Strategic Thinking, Business Acumen and Commercial Thinking, Effective Decision Making, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Systems Thinking and Negotiation and Influence
- Business Development: Business Intelligence
- Business Management: Results Focused, Portfolio Management, Partnership Management, Risk Management
Technical Competences :
- Fundamental project management skills
- Project management tools & techniques such as Wrike, Atlassian Jira, MS Project etc.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Worked in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of SDLC and Architecture
- Understanding of the latest and upcoming technology developments
People Management Competencies :
- Managerial Courage
- Emotional Intelligence
- Motivate and Direct
- Build an Enabling Workplace
- Build Capability
- Manage Performance
- Lead with Humanity
Experience & Qualifications Required :
- 12+ years of experience
- Enterprise Portfolio Management
- Leading and managing teams in multiple technologies
- In-depth understanding and experience of the SDLC
- Previous in-depth experience with upselling and key account management
- B. Tech / MCA is the minimum eligibility criteria
- Leading and managing teams across multiple locations
- PMP / Lean Sigma / Prince II Certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.