Orange Health - Manager - Performance Marketing (5-8 yrs)
About Orange Health:
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role:
We're looking for someone with marketing in their blood (pun intended)! Seriously speaking, Orange Health is among the leading diagnostic businesses in Bangalore, and a growing number of doctors are now partnering with us. We are already the leading diagnostic brand that works with doctors.
- Acquire new customers to drive revenue and growth:
- Grow user and customer base via paid channels
- Plan and execute on monthly and quarterly plans to scale the user base and manage marketing spend (Working with brand and product teams)
- Metrics: CAC, CPO
Drive marketing efficiency by:
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition
- Landing page and funnel optimization (working with product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates
- Metrics: Cost on sales, cost of customer acquisition, cost of traffic
- Develop effective marketing communication by:
- Understanding product portfolio and offerings working with design teams
- Ideate & conceptualize new marketing and communication ideas resulting in marketing effectiveness
- 5-8 Years of Experience
- Digital marketing professional with hands-on experience of growing and running digital channels - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, re targeting, affiliate marketing, video adverts (experience required in at least 3 or 4 of these channels)
- Expertise in advanced analytics implementation, reporting and insights on a platform such as Google Analytics
- Ability to understand & appreciate the operational challenges of the business
- Willingness to work under demanding and highly performance driven work environment
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team across sales, product development, engineering and operations.
- Compensation : Cash + ESOPs
- Health Insurance benefit covering You and Your dependent up to 5 Lacs
- Location: Koramangala, Bangalore
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)