Talent Advisor at Oracle
Views:1539 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Oracle - Service Delivery Manager (9-20 yrs)
Service Delivery Manager
- Project Manager or Transition Manager, including involvement in at least 5 successful customer deployments.
- Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences).
- Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems including web-based applications, networks, RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server), etc.
- Project Management (PMP) certification or extensive Project Management experience across global and diverse organizations. Industry experience is desired.
- Create and manage project plans for customer projects
- Manage interface between customer and Managed Cloud Services Operations during projects
- Assess and manage project risk, project resources
- Provide customer and implementation partner with policy, procedure and testing documentation
- Create and manage communication plans for the duration of the project
- Start and manage provisioning process including monitoring and updating service requests as necessary
- Monitor implementer progress against project milestones
- Manage issue tracking and help TAM solve customer problems that may arise during the course of the project/program
- Provide status updates to all stakeholders in the project.
- Track user and implementation partner testing to insure it meets Managed Cloud Services standards
- Manage Production Assessment process, Go-Live process including detailed project plan for cut-over
- Manage stabilization activities after go live
- Assist TAM in training customer on policies and procedures
- Work with Production Managers to solve technical issues by bringing technical resources to the team
- Occasionally back up the TAM as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.