Senior Technical Recruiter at Oracle
Views:1976 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Oracle - Product Manager - WebCenter/Content Cloud - Content & Experience Team (5-15 yrs)
Come join a growing team that will shape the future of Digital Experience As an innovative and customer focused product manager, you will transform how businesses engage their customers. With a strong focus on business results and effective technical skills, you will deliver technical assets to support the growth our growing portfolio of cloud services.
Our group focuses on enabling innovation for the Line of Business. As part of the On-Premise & Oracle Cloud Platform, our team drives the portfolio of PaaS services that enables businesses to connect information to work, and deliver best in class digital experiences. Our product line-up includes the WebCenter product lines (Content, Sites and Portal), and the Content and Experience Cloud which delivers cloud based omnichannel content and experiences.
As part of the Oracle WebCenter - Content & Experience team, you will enable WebCenter customer journey to cloud. Transforming their Digital channels with the adoption of our cloud services, by working closely with WebCenter & Content & Experience Engineering teams.
- Develop UX design with research and collaboration using appropriate tools for building demos showcasing key cloud service capabilities
- Develop dynamic UI based on the approved UX for demo tying up with actual services or APIs.
- Develop technical assets and training material to educate our technical field, partners and customers
- Identify solution opportunities through interactions with customers, sales, pre-sales, partners and industry business groups
- Define, build and deliver compelling demos and solutions to showcase our products and services
- Work closely with our partners to develop cloud based solutions
- Answer Customer and Sales queries on WebCenter & OCE positioning and roadmap
- Communicate key aspects and benefits of our portfolio to prospects, customers, and partners
- Background in Technical Product Management is preferred
- Strong creative, user experience and design skills to build compelling demos and assets
- Superior technical acumen to build demos and solutions that solve customer problems
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated drive to get things done, leadership, accountability, problem-solving skills, enthusiasm, and work ethic
- Team-oriented: candidate must enjoy collaborating with a globally distributed team and be able to both lead and participate in projects
- Must be a self-starter and is self-motivated
- Expertise in WebCenter or OpenText, Filenet, Liferay, WebSphere would be a plus.
- Expertise in Kubernetes, Dockers and understanding of cloud native requirements would be needed
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze usability requirements
- Experience designing cloud applications a plus.
- Technology platform services or product experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.