Consultant at Michael Page
Views:320 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Operations Manager - Training - EduTech (8-12 yrs)
About the Client :
MNC EduTech company growing in India
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders for the weekly training plan and schedule the calendar and implement training according to the timelines.
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training with business goals
- Pre-plan and arrange for all the materials required on ground for smooth operations.
- Work closely with the operation teams of different schools to plan and execute the training program smoothly and ensure the devices and other infra are suave.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Visit the school / institutes and ensure training is carried out effectively.
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Ability to resolve any on ground issues in a fraction of time
- Coordinate with consultants and build a team
- Ensure top-notch quality of operational service provided for every visit.
As a successful candidate :
- You come with 8+ years of experience in training and operations
- Openness to travel across India extensively
- Good communication skills