Director at Innovative Incentives & Rewards Pvt Ltd
Views:30733 Applications:1036 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1035
Operations Manager - Loyalty Programs (2-3 yrs)
The Operations team is all about focusing on virtually everything that needs attention, to ensure smooth execution of various projects.
Specifically, as an Manager Operations - Loyalty Programs, you will define and oversee how projects are implemented vs how they should be implemented as best practices, further being accountable for the performance, development, scaling and management of internal operations teams .
In this highly cross-functional role, you are the voice of our users, You process suggestions, bugs, and other information to ensure we are constantly improving the experience.You are expected to perform the listed tasks to the highest standards .
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage the overall performance of Loyalty Programs in terms of Quality and delivery of service.
- Fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop and implement compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- Data mining, analytics and reporting to understand consumer behavior patterns and develop customer intelligence to aid business decisions and communication planning.
- Analyse business data, extraction and collation from various databases, to help plan marketing campaigns and loyalty programs
- Provide analyses and interpretations of customer data and insights to identify key drivers for optimization and improve financial outcomes.
- Prepare various report formats, gathering, summarizing & analyzing reports.
- Identify data requirements to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner.
- Contribute to the long-term operational strategy and support model, outsourcing decisions, vendor selection and
continuous improvements of business processes.
- Ensure Top User Issues are addressed in a timely manner through cross-functional collaboration. Advocate for the user and drive for enhanced user experience.
Key Skills :-
- Some Knowledge of Loyalty / Rewards Management with EXCEPTIONAL Communication Skills
- Proficiency in, Advanced Excel, with experience in data mining, MIS and business analysis with Strong analytical/ logical thinking skills
- Willing to bring the transformative power of perfection in everything that is being done .
- Ability to lead regular business process reviews & relationship management activities.
- Working closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Handling Critical issue & offer pratical resolution, ongoing workforce planning, budgeting, approvals, space planning, systems support (as needed), and day-to-day operations management.