Operations Manager - Logistics - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Designation: Operations Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensure operational excellence and improvement, and achieve operational KPIs.
- Ensure cost control and optimization.
- Interact with senior personnel at clients- organisation, build an effective relationship with them and completely transform the client's supply chain to their satisfaction
- Suggest and lead the development of new products on account of being the closest to the clients and the market.
- Establish relationships and secure contracts with new customers that help achieve assigned sales targets.
Requisites / Prerequisites:
- Graduates from tier 1 engineering / management colleges
- 2-4 years of experience in core operation companies or in B2B or logistics sectors.
- Fast learner and ability to adapt quickly to a new environment