Operations Manager - KPO (10-15 yrs)
- Overseeing and driving operations of accounts aligned
- Ensuring key metrics and deliverables are met
- Working with center delivery teams - ensuring projects are running smoothly, set up and review weekly/monthly, be part of customer calls / reviews - weekly/monthly basis.
- Eventually be the binding factor for accounts spread across multiple locations.
- Ensure issues, escalations etc. are reviewed, action plans put in place and that all relevant stakeholders internally and externally are aware of the same
- Work with cross functional teams such as Transformation, Audit, IT, etc.
- Ensure reporting, data, invoicing, - all process /account related processes are in place and run smoothly.
- 10+ years
- Experience in running outsourced operations centre, driven quality/business excellence division, experience in vendor management
- Meticulous, organized, logical thought process, stickler for time management, an eye for detail
- Ability to build strong relationship
- Critical thinker - ability to identify areas of process optimization
- Strategic mindset - ability to sniff business opportunity Additional Information - Consultant role
- WFH is available. Has to come to office for meetings, discussions, social get togethers.
- Strong accountability & integrity levels
- Self-motivated, driven
- Specialist in their field and clearly result oriented.
- Ability to hunt new clients by leveraging business contacts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.