Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:107 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Operations Manager - IRRBB - Product Controller/IVP/Valuation (5-10 yrs)
Product Controller Or IVP/Valuation People with CFA/FRM Certification
Engineering Graduates with CFA/FRM Certification from Finance Background.
Will also do...
This role is part of the ALCM, IRRBB Reporting vertical. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- To produce and review the Interest Rate Risk reports, which includes Economic Value of Equity (EVE) report & Net Interest Income (NII) report. The process involves liaising with various in-country team members over email and phone. The role requires good understanding of (1) financial products, (2) market product specific knowledge and (3) financial /management reporting (with balance sheet focus) (4) Basel III framework. The role is also accountable for NII projections in a base or stressed environment, along with global stress-testing requirements.
- The role is also accountable for implementing new reports as per group framework and also for ensuring adherence of reports to the guidelines - internal & regulatory. Ensuring appropriate Reconciliation & Validation controls are in place and applied to maintain consistency of accounting processes across the submissions. Aligns practices with existing other teams in ALCM to embed global processes and standard EUC's. Providing instructions and best practice guidance to regional and global business peers. Documenting clear basis of preparation for each aspect of the consolidation process. Transition of processes/activities basis Target Operating Model (TOM).
What you'll do:
- To produce and review the Interest Rate Risk reports for assigned geographies, which includes Economic Value of Equity (EVE) report & Net Interest Income (NII) report. The process involves liaising with various onshore team members over email and phone. The role requires good understanding of (1) financial products, (2) market product specific knowledge and (3) financial /management reporting.
- To setup QRM with the relevant parameters in order to produce NII forecasts in several economic environments
- To provide regions/sites with the information required in stress-tests
- Fill FDSF templates for actuals and forecasts
- Understand business requirements and interpret data to provide meaningful analysis to facilitate business decision-making
- Analyze business performance and provide commentaries
- Acquire knowledge in banking/financial services
- Identify opportunities for development and drive changes independently
- Co-ordinate, work-closely with in-country finance teams across the globe
- Performance Standards as defined in SLA met or exceeded
- Customer Feedback
- Timely and accurate calculation of ratios and reporting of MI.
- Quality of the commentary
- Training & development of minimum 10 days per annum
- Re-engineering opportunities identified and implemented
- Minimal errors Six Sigma approach
- Weekly and monthly meetings scheduled and conducted
- Feedback on service delivery received from Business Area
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Qualified CA (Chartered Accountant)/CWA /CPA /CFA/ MBA (Finance)/ PGDBM-Finance with at least 6+ years of post-qualification experience or commerce graduates with at least 8+ years of experience in accounting/financial reporting, management reporting, global consolidation, financial analysis within IFRS and IAS reporting framework
- Hands-on experience of Product Control reporting and reconciliation processes, or statistical/analytical surveys
- Deep understanding of Balance Sheet and P&L
- Sound understanding of market products and line of business (specifically GBM)
- Strong attention to detail having strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of financial products and how they impact finance operations and more generically the banking business.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS related products i.e. Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Global Exposure: Ability to interact with multiple cultures / multi-tasking.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.