HR & Marketing Executive at Advantage Club
Views:342 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Operations Manager - Financial Reconciliation - Prepaid Card Vertical - BFSI (3-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager for the Prepaid Vertical, who will work with the Founder & CEO, to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging HR- Fintech platform. Your responsibilities will include Operations management, account administration, Fund Management, etc.
Manage the Digital/ Virtual Prepaid cards product line issued by Advantage Club to allow the corporate employees to access their multi wallet account for tax saving benefits and reimbursements, pay for goods and services at merchant outlets/websites, manage health and wellness expenses, Flexible Benefits, avail credit, etc.
Job Role :
- Set up and Handle the User ( Employees) onboarding Process
- Handling accounts, Reconciliation, and Settlement with Network and Bank.
- A managing Escrow account, Pre-funding of Prepaid account.
- Setting up the process to manage the Pre-funding, Card Reload/ unload
- Reconcile daily Prepaid Card activity inside the application across use- cases
- Structure and manage the billing, card payment collection, reconciliation of the card products.
- Prepare month-end reconciliation
- Setting up the process to identify and resolve issues with internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Active Participation in testing for upgrades and new products
- Support and back up other team members as needed
- Closely review P&L and drive key revenue & cost items to optimize the same.
- Regulatory compliance and assessment Ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines for all card-related parameters. Ensure compliance with the card network.
- Analyzing the trends on prepaid cards spends, category, segment, type of transactions, etc to increase PoS spends on the prepaid card base and also increasing the no. of transacting customer
Job Requirement :
- Candidates with past experience with Edenred, Zaggle, Paytm, Happay, Mobikwik preferred
- Well versed with card products and Process Life cycle
- Have managed the reconciliation and settlement of the daily card transactions.
- Knowledge of VISA/MasterCard/RuPay/AMEX/Closed Loop products/ open loop.
- Experience in payments and reconciliation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience. Experience in working in the operations lifecycle of the Card product.
- Knowledge of industry, technology, marketing, and product trends, Acquiring Industry and latest technologies
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of MS Xls, word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
- Salary: 40K to 60K per month, Joining: Immediate
Who Must Apply:
- Those who are very entrepreneurial, have a high sense of ownership, are accountable for their work, take initiatives, take end to end responsibilities, poses super special intellectual horsepower, want to push their limits, blossom with new challenges, super strong in execution, can stay laser-focused, data-driven, frugal, process-oriented, technology-savvy, and last but not the least can work in - fast pace environment, chaos or ambiguity, with less or no hand-holding and frequently changing priorities.
- Candidates with previous experience with Zaggle, Edenred, Zeta is a plus.
About Advantage Club:
- Advantage Club is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout, and Axilor Venture.
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in India!
Salary offered: 8-20LPA