Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:734 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Operations Manager - Customer Service - ORM/Social Media (7-15 yrs)
The aforesaid opportunity is with a cutting-edge digital customer relationship management agency with a one-stop-shop for all digital solutions.
Position : Operations Manager
Mandatory ask for the role: Minimum 7 years relevant experience in Operations / Bachelor Degree or MBA
Position Summary :
The Customer Service Operations Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, quality and productivity of contact center operations. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to drive process improvements, and keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely customer focused and metrics driven environment.
People Management Responsibilities :
- Active participation in pitch to new brands.
- Transition new process and value add to the existing processes.
- Identify process gaps/training needs/process improvement and identify ways to bridge them.
- Client coordination.
- Identify patterns and improve efficiency.
Skill Set Required:
- Process oriented individual.
- Should have handled at least 50+ team members doing ORM /Social CRM.
- Excellent excel skills, presentation skills, inter personnel skills.
- Good command over English language.
- Excellent knowledge of ORM and ORM tools and best practices in ORM/Social Media
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Solving complex customer service issues and proactively preventing negative service trends.
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations.
- Managing workflow, escalations and effectively delegating workload across the leadership team.
- Participating in business leadership meetings; developing and driving strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
- Driving creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, Lean/Kaizen activities, and other Changes.
Basic Qualifications :
- 7+ years experience in Operations with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Project Management experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree / MBA.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement.
- Sensible towards brand Image and should be aware about the criticality and the degree of value associated while driving customer engagement activity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership experience.