Operations Analytics Lead - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Company: - Our client is an US based world’s largest provider of financial services and investment resources that helps individual and institutions to meet their financial objectives.
Reporting to Director
Preferred Qualification: MBA or a Masters in Operations Research, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics
Skills Required: Analytics,Operations Management, Statistical Analysis, Predictive modeling, Timeseries, Regression
Experience Needed: 8-12 years experience in industry working in areas like operations analytics , with outstanding track record in managing stakeholders and mature teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain demand forecasting and capacity planning models for multiple products and services.
- Identify and analyze key business drivers for accurate demand and associated staffing
- Develop, quantitative / predictive models using techniques such as Time Series and Regression Analysis and drivers based modelling.
- Produce and analyze Key Performance Metrics and recommend ways to optimize metric integrity for management review.
- Lead interface to Operations Mangers to provide detailed statistical analysis and support. Satisfy a wide range of business planning needs with innovative and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Responsible for providing management performance reporting relative to the operations and valuable business insight to monthly business review prepared for senior management.
- Represent the Operations on various committees and teams to adopt Capacity Management best practices and leverage information capabilities.
- Publish daily, weekly, and monthly reports to all management levels.
- Share information and best practices at desirable level with other team members
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
MBA or a Masters in Operations Research, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics from leading Indian Universities with an excellent academic record.
Candidates having between 8-12 years experience in industry working in areas like operations analytics , with outstanding track record in managing stakeholders and mature teams.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.