Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:195 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Operational Risk Role - Bank (3-9 yrs)
The client is a well known pvt sector bank.
Role Detals :
This role ensures Operational Risk Management (ORM) Framework within the business/support units that enables identification, assessment, mitigation, measurement, monitoring and reporting of key operational risks.
Role Specs :
- Candidate is responsible for implementation of various Operational Risk Management strategies within the Bank and monitor the risk profile.
- Shall be involved in various initiatives in implementing a robust Operational Risk Management framework of the Bank.
- Must be well versed with processes related to treasury back office operations, centralised trade and remittance operations, CMS , corporate credit lending process and Branch banking operations related to Credit, Trade and Forex.
- Must have knowledge on risk and control self-assessment approach, identifying Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), conducting risk assessment workshops.
- Shall assist in incident analysis/risk assessment and development of mitigation plans.
- Develop dashboards/heat map for various units and publish it to senior management.
- Assist in conducting Operational Risk Management Committee (ORMC) meetings.
- Conduct scenario analysis.
- Develop relationship with 1st line of defense (business heads) and assist in risk mitigation plans
Candidate specs :
- Must be in a similar role with a Bank or big name NBFC ; well versed with ORM
- Strong communication, interpersonal & networking skills
- Excellent Problem solving and decision-making skills, take responsibility & establish success criteria
- Team Management skills.
Note: Open to relocation candidates.