Senior Executive - Recruitment at V-Konnect Associates
Views:2317 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Operational Risk Management Role - Technology & Cyber Security - BFS (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Partner, support and liaise closely with the Operational Risk Management team to implement all key operational risk components/ programs applicable to different business functions. The operational risk components include Information Security, Business Continuity, Records Management, Vendor Management, Regulatory Compliance and Control Validation etc.
- Responsible for carrying out security assessments and Vulnerability Management.
- Work Closely with IT department on corporate technology development to fully secure information, computer, network and processing systems.
- Performing regular review of activities performed by Information Technology and Security teams
- Review of Policies and Procedures
- Ability to perform Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) for Technology & Information Security Units
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis for Technology & Cyber security related processes
- Defining & Assessing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) & Key Risk Indicators (KRI) Metrics for Technology and Cyber security related processes
- Responsible for Third Party Assessment review of vendor and partners
- Responsible for in house Data center assessments
- Ability to perform assessment of IT Application & General Controls (ITAC & ITGC) for Technology & Information security related
- Develop and maintain periodic risk reporting to stakeholders for effective tracking and reporting of risk items and issues across business functions.
- Review of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for process and technology
- Maintain and update inventory of processes, risks and controls for business functions, perform periodic risk and control self-assessment of these processes
- Reviewing security products.
- Conducting in house Data center assessments.
Essential competencies :
- Relevant professional experience of SOC operations
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management and Penetration Testing Tools Understanding of Cyber Incident Response / Cyber Threat Intelligence / Cyber security issue
- Resolve problems independently and understand escalation procedure
- Relevant professional experience including working knowledge or high level awareness of Network and Security Devices
- Communicate effectively with customers, teammates, and management
- Staying up-to-date with emerging security threats including applicable regulatory security requirements
- Understanding of Payment card industry / Application standards
- Understanding of Cloud Technology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.