Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:68 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Operation Technology Role - NBFC (5-10 yrs)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
With a track record of 25+ years, our client is one of the leading Non-Banking Finance Companies in Northern India. They have strong network of 300+ branches and currently operates in 6 state with more than 2.5L+ customers and 4000+ employees. They have established a credible organization with a promising future. The company is very well funded. They have raised ~ USD 110 million in funding over 5 rounds from leading global private equity firms.
The company essentially targets rural and semi-urban customers for vehicle loans for commercial vehicle, car, agricultural equipment, two and three-wheeler. They also provide MSME loans for small businesses.
The company is valued at INR 1500 Crore with a revenue of INR 350 Crore.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage the business from sourcing till disbursement
- Understand the operational and technical problem and coordinate between business, operations and technology.
- Understand the ground issue between operation and technology and make the business smooth
- Understand the process and deliver to the process development team
- Increase efficiency, understand the root cause of the system, and make the team work on the solutions
- Understand the business requirement and translate tit to the technology team, so that the technology team can work and talk to the vendors
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS :
- 5-10 years of experience
- Should have exposure with fintech/NBFC on technology enabler for business operation minimum book size upto 1000 cr
- Have experienced career growth in last 5 years at least with dynamic personality with high level of energy and positive attitude
- Industry - NBFC/Bank
LOCATION :The position will be based in the Jaipur, India