HR Head at Open Secret
Views:841 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Open Secret - eCommerce Marketing Manager (3-8 yrs)
About Open Secret:
Open Secret is a brand with a vision to make every Indian family snack better. Powered by a strong operating team of strategists and marketers from Harvard Business School, IIM, and IIT with 40+ years of collective FMCG experience and backed by the strongest set of mentors - Matrix, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal, and Vivek Gambhir.
The goal is to become the most preferred snacking brand for families by un-junking their favourite snacks. Open Secret is currently available through their website at https://opensecret.in, multiple ecommerce platforms, and across offline stores Pan India where they sell their entire range of un-junked snacks including; Nutty Cookies, Nutty Chips, Flavoured Nuts, Nutty Shake Mixes and Nutty Spreads.
About the CEO and Co-Founder:
Ahana Gautam is an experienced operator with a passion to build and grow the biggest consumer brands in India. She has a B.Tech from IIT Bombay and an MBA from Harvard Business School. She started her career at P&G where she worked across multiple functions - supply chain, finance and marketing. Ahana grew her passion for food brands at General Mills in the US where she launched natural and organic products.
About the job
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximise ROI across Paid Social channels. Prior experience working with India's leading Performance Marketing agencies would be preferred.
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels (Google / Facebook), including creating a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Managing campaigns across digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Identifying and testing evolving channels
- Strong with data, analytics & result oriented
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in a leading performance marketing agency
- Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
- Direct experience in implementation of paid marketing with a mix of New and RM strategies (Facebook) and search, display, video, and shopping (Google)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to read consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
- Working knowledge of retention marketing tools would be an added advantage