Talent Acquisition Specialist at Open Financial Technologies pvt.ltd
Views:120 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Open Financial Technologies - Lead Product Analyst (8-15 yrs)
What you'll be doing?
- Working closely with product owners to reduce product churn,drive product adoption, improve and achieve target numbers and improve product awareness.
- Build and grow product analyst for broader product verticals
- Working with the product teams to implement data collection and cleansing projects to build data structures.
- Partnering with product teams to build KPIs for new product launches and monitor performance of existing products.
- Developing SQL code to interrogate our data to solve key business problems.
- Proactively bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches, datasets and ways of working.
- Working with technical stakeholders on best practices in event tracking including naming conventions to ensure the right data to produce relevant product insights is collected
- Training business stakeholders of all levels on creating their own dashboards, funnels and analytics best practices using Heap & Looker.
- Working with Hotjar, Metabase, Launchdarkly, Heap , git and Looker
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Identify right business and product metrics to be analysed and tracked for every feature/problem statement
What you should have?
- You have 8+ years of experience working on product analytics for a digital product
- You have success deploying and managing a product analytics tool for a complex user journey (e.g. Heap,Clevertap, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Pendo, etc.)
- You have excellent communication skills, specifically in demonstrating the value of data to a non-technical audience
- You have experience working with web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc).
- You have the ability to deliver product strategy and demonstration of ideas different levels of seniority (inc C-Suite)
- You have good knowledge of statistics. Experience running A/B and multivariate tests.
- You're experienced in setting up policies and processes and trainings in order to ensure governance of events
- You have experience of setting up and managing User event tracking tools like Segment, Snowplow and setting up funnels and creating retention curves
- You have demonstrated experience as the voice of data with product and engineering teams
- You have the ability to push back, spot opportunities others may have missed and suggest alternative solutions
- You have excellent SQL Proficiency and can quickly get a grasp of any dataset that you're working with whilst supporting other analysts to do so
- You have strong data visualisation skills, including knowledge of self-serve tools like Looker, or similar
- You're comfortable leading business wide initiatives that require cross team collaboration with little support
- You are able to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- You may also have experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- You may also have experience working with native app(iOS & Android) integration & measurement as well as web products
- You may also have experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using JIRA/Confluence to document
- You may also have proven experience and are comfortable using site/app experimentation solutions, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Launchdarkly or similar platforms.