OnsiteGo - Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts (3-8 yrs)
Qualification: CA only
- Should be able to independently handle the biggest cost center of the company that includes but not limited to timely & accurate booking of transactions, cost analysis, preparation & implementations of checks & controls etc.
- Vendor Management - Would be responsible for reconciliation (Ledger, 2A, cost) of approx. 800-1000 service centers (vendors)
- Team leader - Should be able to efficiently lead the immediate team of 5 & indirect team of 9 peers. Should be able to not just lead the team but also work with them, guide them in order to ensure the utmost accuracy in the booking of transactions
- Prepare & implement SOPs & controls, as relevant, in Financial system as well as CRM, to ensure minimal errors & loss of funds
- Time to time suggest changes in the CRM that are necessary for efficiency as well as cost saving, not just related to finance but for the system as a whole
- Would be a POC for all the other vital teams in the organization, this requires time to time communication with the other teams related to processes, transactions & and any other challenges that are being faced by either of the team (Finance or other)
Desired candidate profile:
- Should be a self-starter, Innovative.
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- We believe in work-life balance and hence we offer flexible working hours. What matters is the output of work.
- We have a well-defined leave policy for our people to take care of their personal commitments and exigencies.
- We care for our people and take care of them and their family by offering them Mediclaim policy
- Your professional growth and company growth go hand-in-hand
- We provide you a platform to learn and polish your skills