HR - Director at ProPMO Services Private Limited
Views:1497 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Online Reputation Manager (2-10 yrs)
Online Reputation Manager
The utmost role and responsibility of a reputation manager is to create and maintain a favorable brand image of the company and its products. He/she is in charge of every social media account of the company's brands and monitors how the brands are engaging with the audience. ORM also handles negative publicity even on the review and rating websites.
Put Forth Company's Best Image:
Build Trust And Brand Loyalty:
Manage During A Crisis:
Expectations from ORM:
- Previous Experience in a Social ORM Operations/ Campaign Execution and Planning
Preferred : 5-10 years of experience in ORM/Delivery/Sales
Delivered engagements in the areas of ORM, Strategy, Social Media Management/ Digital Marketing
- Social Listening
- Social CRM
- Social Analytics
- Regularly produce positive content for engagement with the audience.
- Have an understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings and reviews, etc. These are considered to be the most important and basic skills of a reputation manager.
- Work towards enhancing and building the organization's reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organization.
- Reaching out to dissatisfied customers is an important procedure to control negative reviews. Moreover, focusing on forums, tweets, images, and writing effective blog posts, or publishing positive reviews is also the responsibility of a reputation manager.
- Be well prepared for taking immediate action when the company's reputation has been tarnished.
- Research online to find out all the negative keywords associated with a brand or individual and publish positive content that can then neutralize the effect of the former.
- Lead the management team in maintaining and improving the company's reputation.
- Handle difficult situations such as internet blackmail and ethical manipulation of search engine results or reviews.
- Development of Positive Content, scheduled regular positive stories to build trust
- Engagement with the Audiences, based on positive attributes of the brand