Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:11385 Applications:556 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Online Campaign Manager - EduTech Startup (2-6 yrs)
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 10,00,000
If you are a passionate Multichannel Marketer interested to manage campaigns that drive the KPI critical to the business, then this could be the perfect role for you in a leading global Edtech startup that is redefining upskilling and executive education!!
Our client is one of India's leading ed-tech company that offers high quality, impactful and industry relevant learning programs to working professionals through convenient technology-enabled blended and online modes, enabling them to develop new competencies and achieve career growth without disrupting their career. Apart from providing India's #1 rated analytics course popular executive MBA programs and specialized courses such as the Financial Risk Analytics program.
The team comprises of passionate individuals having an excellent blend of entrepreneurial and industry experience. Its founding team has been part of multiple successful startups in the US and India. The team members are alumni of leading institutions like Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, Kellog, IIT Mumbai, Duke, MDI, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Shillong and have previously worked in companies such as Tiger Global, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Boston Consulting Group, Zipdial, SAP, and Stratify.
The company has seen a 100 times growth in the number of registered learners in three years, and 20 times revenue growth from the first to third year. The team has grown from five to 55 and now has offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon. Their programs are offered in Gurgaon, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
As the Online Campaign Manager, you will responsible to plan, design and execute online customer acquisition campaigns for the company.
What you will do :
- Scaling and managing PPC and PPM campaigns across multiple channels like google, facebook, linkedin, etc.
- Planning and managing social media and content marketing campaigns
- Working in conjunction with cross functional teams to plan and execute large scale marketing campaigns
- Measuring, analyzing and understanding marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions
- Managing email lifecycles to nurture leads and engage with customers
- Editing / Writing content for marketing collaterals such as ad copies, landing pages, etc.
What you need to know/have :
- Demonstrable work experience of 2 - 6 years in a similar role
- Hands on experience with day to day execution of digital customer acquisition campaigns preferred
- Candidates with experience in digital marketing agencies or high paced ecommerce companies is a great plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong, multi-channel experience impacting positive growth and engagement in organic social is a great add on
- Impeccable attention to detail