Talent Acquisition Manager at OnJuno.com
Views:1003 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
OnJuno.com - Associate Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
More about OnJuno :
- Banking today is a painful experience riddled with anxiety. We believe that managing money should not be an uphill - battle, but a simple and autonomous experience that makes financial freedom accessible to all.
- OnJuno is a cross-border digital banking platform for the US that provides people with an easy way to manage and grow their idle money. We make banking simple, yet beautiful. You will work with us to create banking experiences that will touch millions of people. We are backed by Sequoia Surge, Polychain, and industry-leading executives.
- We believe that in order to create a world-class product, each and every decision matters - whether big or small. Since the product team needs to make decisions at almost every step, the product team that we are building is going to be very carefully hand-picked.
- OnJuno is looking for Associate Product Managers to help take our product to the next level in the US market. You will be a key part of the core team as we launch our product.
We are looking for 2 APMs:
1. Responsible for the mobile apps efforts.
2. Responsible for the analytics and engagement setup.
- You will be the product owner driving our strategic product and technology vision for the feature you are working on
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing & partnerships to deliver top-class products
- Create weekly sprints across teams in line with the overall product roadmap
- Setup, measure and track success metrics for every feature
- Primary and secondary user research while creating a thesis for a product feature as well as obtaining feedback for existing products
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- 2+ years of product experience in a startup environment
- At least one hard skill(in technology or design) apart from product experience
- Data-oriented - a strong believer of - what gets measured gets improved-
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Results-driven mentality, with a strong sense of urgency
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in product management
- A huge plus point if you are an ex-founder.
- The latest Macbook you need for your work
- Skip the commute and work entirely remote
- 21 days of paid leaves i.e Vacation, Casual offs.
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Yearly Gym and Health Club memberships of your choice
- Paid time off to take part in conferences and industry events
- Monthly Data Pack Allowances.
More about us - https://onjuno.com/about