Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:925 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OnePlus - Service Operations Manager - TV - Pan India (5-10 yrs)
Service Operations Manager - TV (Pan India)
- Leads TV Service Operations for OnePlus India
- Partner with team to successfully meet and exceed results in all Service Center Metrics; customer satisfaction, quality, employee relations, staffing, facilities, service levels, management development, training, process & procedures and management of multiple business lines
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure smooth functioning of the Center Operations
- Identify key operational and performance metrics to measure business performance
- Act as a liaison and interfaces cross-functionally to maintain communication between business groups
- Ability to use all Service Center tools to effectively analyze data to manage performance at all levels
- Exceed performance KPI metrics for TV Products across various channels
- Achieve excellent ratings on customer feedback surveys
- Develop processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies
- Communicate business initiatives, sales & service performance and goals
- Collaborate on special projects
- Create and execute plans for identifying and training top performers to support holiday teams
- Ability to review calls, emails and social media interactions and provide coaching opportunities
- Create an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability
- Skillful in multi-tasking and adapts easily to changing environment
- This candidate must have vast experience in managing large sized customer service organizations
- Prior experience in TV Service Industry is a must; should be well versed with handling repair and installation services
- He/she must be an expert motivator & problem solver with core fundamentals in P&L, workforce planning, training, quality and day to day Service Center management.
- Candidate must also be tech savvy and able to incorporate state of the art technology into a seamless and best in class experience for the customer.
- The ideal candidate for this role must be a driven leader with in-depth knowledge of customer support tools and processes which would allow for seamless integration into a mature customer support organization that is on the cutting edge of technology and customer experience.
- MBA with 5 years of experience with background into service operations into TV will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.