Talent Acquisition Specialist at OnePlus
Views:2424 Applications:835 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
OnePlus - Offline Marketing Manager - Events/Community & Retail (8-10 yrs)
Offline Marketing Manager - Events, Community and Retail
- Create strategies to build an immersive and engaging consumer experience at retail, brand events and offline community.
- Lead a team to execute offline activities to increase OnePlus community engagement and brand awareness across Events, Retail and Community
- Set the benchmark to elevate consumer experiences at offline stores and events.
- Collaborate with the regional marketing teams to ensure consistency of consumer experience at offline activation.
- Responsible for building and growing a thriving offline community of OnePlus fan
- Monitor forums and social media channels with an aim to conciliate and serve the customers technical needs
- Build and execute marketing strategies through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Creatively integrate offline fan interactions into OnePlus campaigns and happenings
- Nurture and identify super fans to create a fan network across India
- Collaborate with other departments to manage brand reputation
Job Requirements :
- 8-10 years experience in offline marketing across strong iconic and premium brands .
- Direct knowledge of creating strategies for retail marketing, brand events and community marketing.
- Additional knowledge on interactive marketing concepts & technologies - web, search, social media, event management, community & mobile will be helpful .
- Experience in developing creative and strategically effective campaigns
- Highly self-motivated, organized and professional, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively within and outside of immediate team to achieve desired results
- Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, communications, public relations or related discipline
- Passionate about smartphones, technology, knowledge about Android OS and related ROMs a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.