Talent Acquisition at One Impression
Views:160 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
One Impression - Senior Manager - Branded Content Sales (4-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Branded Content Sales - One Impression
One Impression is one of the World's largest influencer marketing platforms helping over 300+ global brands ranging from enterprises such as Unilever, Nestle, Amazon to startups such as Meesho, Nykaa, CoinSwitch. We are active in over 12 countries including India, US, Australia, the Middle East, etc, and have a network of over 6.5 Mil + influencers across Instagram & YouTube. Our creator network is one of the largest ranging from top celebrities to nano creators in over 10+ languages.
We are already the market leader in the Asian market and are now aiming to grow 10x by consolidating the entire market spend towards our newly launched platform for advertisers. In parallel, we aim to establish a strong presence in other global markets such as the US, Indonesia, etc. We are also backed by some of the top investors in the country including Founders of Vedantu, LivSpace, People Group, MamaEarth, Wow Skin Sciences, OML, etc as well as celebrities such as KL Rahul, Zakir Khan, Masoom Minawala, to name a few.
We strongly believe in our people and they are the key pillars to driving our success. It is our people who drive our incredible growth. If you are excited about solving complex world problems, we are looking for you!
As part of the Brand Solutions team, you will assist the Business Head in pitching and acquiring new business/ clients/ brands while farming the current portfolio of clients.
The scope of the role includes assisting senior staff (Core team & Business Heads) with workflow management, ongoing high levels of client satisfaction, and sustained profitability for the portfolio you and your team are responsible for. You will also be measured against your ability to coach the members of the team assigned to you.
- Independently manages a client's business or portfolio in varying degrees of size, directing much of the day-to-day work
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client's business.
- Foreseeing opportunities and formulating plans to manage and exploit them to drive/extend the business.
- Prioritizing client's industry as part of research and innovating novel ideas & strategy that can increase brand visibility in their own domain, using influencer led marketing ideas.
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal teams, using resources to effectively and seamlessly support the client's business.
- Coaching, involving and inspiring the growth and development of other team members by providing consistent feedback, training, and growth opportunities.
- Leads new business proposals and presentations for potential and existing clients.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for developing new business.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 4 years of Ad Tech Sales and Account Management Experience is must
- Experience of working on Influencer Marketing is a plus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, great team skills and ability to have fun.
- Excellent communication & people skills ; both written and verbal as you will be constantly interacting with clients and colleagues.
- Self-motivation and drive to go above and beyond with a genuine passion for business growth
- Ability to collaborate with senior leadership/C-suite clients.
- Contribution to the organic growth of existing clients and/or leading new business responses.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with program management, creative, strategy, measurement and analytics, HR, and finance.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- Demonstrates proactive behavior and the ability to see the big picture.
- A good listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well (and adapts their style and response accordingly).
- Clearly demonstrates the ability to work in a dynamic environment through flexibility, resilience, and a positive outlook.
- Exhibits a sense of curiosity and a growth orientation. Continuously seeks out knowledge as well as growth and learning opportunities.
- Seeks out and is receptive to feedback. Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance.