Agritech & Financial Inclusion at One Acre Fund
Views:948 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
One Acre Fund - Sales & Supply Chain Lead (4-9 yrs)
ABOUT US :
- We are building a new way of servicing farmers by combining agriculture supply chain and financing. We provide farmers with a complete service bundle that includes financing, village level delivery of authentic agriculture inputs and research backed training on optimum use of agriculture inputs to maximise profits from farming.
- Instead of giving handouts, we invest in farmers to get higher yield and reduce farming cost thus generating incremental farm income.
- For the past ~2 years in India, we have multiplied our client base, now the unit economics model will be replicated at scale by using technology and streamlining operations
ABOUT THE ROLES :
We are looking to hire some exceptional entrepreneurs with a start-up mindset to take the mission forward and transform the organization into a world-class social enterprise.
Hiring for :
Supply Chain Lead - You will develop a relationship with agriculture input companies and agri-input buying organisations and manage the supply chain for the user base.
Qualifications for Supply Chain Lead :
- 4+ years of experience in agribusiness, supply chain, marketing or procurement management experience.
- Passion for operations, building scalable and efficient systems and solving problems in a difficult operating environment.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to manage groups of stakeholders and build partnerships, e.g. working with agri-input companies, FMCG companies, wholesaler, distributors etc.
JOB LOCATION - Bihar, India