Agritech & Financial Inclusion at One Acre Fund
Views:1113 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
One Acre Fund - Head - Operations - Microfinance/NBFC/Banking Domain (7-12 yrs)
ead - Operations (microfinance / NBFC / banking background)
ABOUT US :
- We are building a new way of servicing farmers by combining agriculture supply chain and financing. We provide farmers with a complete service bundle that includes financing, village level delivery of authentic agriculture inputs and research backed training on optimum use of agriculture inputs to maximise profits from farming.
- Instead of giving handouts, we invest in farmers to get higher yield and reduce farming cost thus generating incremental farm income.
- For the past ~2 years in India, we have multiplied our client base, now the unit economics model will be replicated at scale by using technology and streamlining operations
ABOUT THE ROLES :
We are looking to hire some exceptional entrepreneurs with a start-up mindset to take the mission forward and transform the organization into a world-class social enterprise.
Head of Operations - You will be part of the leadership team in India and will hire and lead teams to expand operations in multiple districts and states of India.
Qualifications for Head of Operations :
- 7+ years of strong work experiences in the microfinance / NBFC / FinTech sector.
- Experience setting goals and taking ownership of driving towards them. Deep interest in building something from the ground up.
- Excellent team management & mentorship skills, e.g. recruitment, onboarding, development, and management of staff.
JOB LOCATION - Bihar, India