Head - HR & External Communications at Onco.com
Views:2970 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Onco.com - Senior Manager - FinTech Operations/Initiatives - IIM/FMS/MDI (3-5 yrs)
Job Description: Senior Manager - Fintech
Start date: Immediate
Onco.com is a one stop platform for all your cancer needs.
Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centres and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
Our services are:
1. Onco Connect: Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board: Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
The role is a senior executive position that requires laying the foundation for Onco's fin tech operations/initiatives. Onco intends to get into a) the lending/financing domain for cancer patients and their families and b) develop our own payment interface allowing service transactions for our offline offerings to go through our payment portal. The fintech executive will conceptualize, pilot, build partnerships to initiate Onco's financing as well as payment related activities. This is a cross-functional role and will require coordination with marketing, BD and product teams at Onco. A deep understanding of the fin tech industry and regulations as well as relevant experience in a consumer facing setup is required.
- Conceptualize, pilot, build and Launch Onco Pay (payment portal for Onco's offline offerings)
- Conceptualize, pilot, build and launch Onco financing (loans to cancer patients/families and grants)
- Initiate BD efforts to partner with relevant NBFCs and financing institutions
- Work closely with the product and tech teams to initiate development of Onco's payment portal
- Have complete ownership of success metrics for financing as well growth metrics for payments
- Lay the foundation for the expansion plan in financing for the next 12-18 months
- Proactively identify regulations and compliance measures that we need to put in place
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in a managerial role in the fintech industry
- Startup experience is mandatory
- Experience in a B2C setting would be preferred
- MBA from a premier institute would be preferred
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are Senior Oncologist, IIT, ISB, Wharton graduates)
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world