Head - HR & External Communications at Onco.com
Views:1025 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Onco.com - Product Marketing Manager (5-9 yrs)
Onco.com is a healthcare technology company focused on providing end-end care management to cancer patients.
Onco has the largest online oncology ecosystem comprising 1500+ oncologists from India, US; 520+ hospitals, diagnostic labs and a community of cancer patients. Through our network of world-class treatment centres and an intelligent platform offering treatment guidance as well as doctor/hospital recommendations; we help cancer patients get accurate, unbiased advice on the right treatment plan for them. We then manage the entire treatment journey of cancer patients with the right hospitals, doctors and labs. Onco's smart care management model ensures that cancer patients have a care manager assigned to them who guides them throughout their treatment journey and offers timely interventions and reminders for their treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information at every stage of their cancer treatment journey thereby making care more patient-centric.
Our services are:
1. Onco Free Opinion: Personalized treatment guidance generated by Onco's award winning OCPAP (TM) platform offered to every cancer patient free of cost
2. Onco Tumor Board: Personalized, comprehensive online opinion generated through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists on the most cutting edge treatment options
3. Onco Connect: Recommendations and connects with the right specialist for cancer treatment in the patients preferred location at optimized costs
4. Call Onco: Teleconsultation service that offers a 20 min audio/video teleconsultation with a senior oncologist
5. Onco Nutrition: Nutritional guidance offered to patients to plan their nutrition during and after their treatment
6. Onco Care Management: A free service for the patients that assigns them a care manager who helps them navigate through their entire treatment journey with confidence
Our vision is to build a virtual cancer hospital for the world and become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare through technology, and are interested in building consumer facing product(s), this role is for you. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
We are looking for an awesome product marketing expert to optimise the product experience and scale our conversions . If you are a data driven person with a knack for creativity, we would like to meet you! In this role, you will be responsible for promoting various services that we offer, along with the positioning and messaging, demand generation and funnel optimisation across channels (website and app), feature adoption and improvement in checkouts and payments, among others. You will talk to customers and work with sales and operations teams regularly. Analytical skills and comfort with working with unstructured problems are critical in this role.
- Drive the success of the product funnel - Checkout and Conversions, across web and app
- Develop the user's journey and optimise the product funnel
- Define the positioning and messaging for our services. Conduct competitor analysis and market research to identify gaps and develop the positioning of the service for communication to customers.
- Coordinate with UI/UX team, product, engineering, marketing and operations team to align for changes in product
- Develop engagement strategies for customers on the app and dropped off leads
- Own and drive the entire product communication - emails, messaging, notifications.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive business decisions based on data.
- Regular call audit and coordination with sales team to understand product messaging to customers
What are we looking for :
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Product Management or Product Marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Proficient in defining and tracking success metrics
- Strong collaborator and self-starter with the ability to assess and respond to competing and changing priorities
- Strong intent towards consumer research and translating findings into actionable insights
- Strong design sensibility and should have a creative bent of mind
- A chance to work on a revolutionary product in the most upcoming sector - health tech
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team of Senior Oncologist ISB & IIT Wharton alumni and learn from the very best
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- Leadership opportunities
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of thousands of cancer patients