Head - HR & External Communications at Onco.com
Views:985 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:232
Onco.com - Business Head - Onco Cancer Clinic (5-7 yrs)
Business Head, Onco Cancer Clinic, Hyderabad
Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centers and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey. Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
Our services are:
1. Onco Connect: Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board: Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
3. Call Onco: Tele-consult with senior oncologists for treatment guidance.
As we expand our services to improve our outreach to patients through launch of 1st flagship cancer clinic and day care center in Hyderabad, we are looking for a dynamic leader to help us grow business for Onco Clinic in the city of Hyderabad. The center would be an outpatient and day care facility for cancer patients where we will do short procedures including chemotherapy infusions while patients would be taken to partner hospitals for surgical and radiation treatments to be performed by Onco.com oncologists.
- Be the champion of organization in the territories and responsible for driving customer acquisitions, tie-ups, doctor engagement, activities, retail and institutional activities in the region.
- Own Profit & Loss of the unit/units and achieve month on month targets
- Identify opportunities for direct to customer activities through KOLs, community leaders, various institution, clubs, associations, schools etc. and work in synergy with the cross-functional teams to execute the same
- Ensure execution of various brand-building activities driven through the centre or HO & also identify local branding opportunities in the territories & work in synergy with the marketing team to execute the same
- Prepare various MIS, record and report the daily sales and marketing efforts to the management.
- Responsible to handle doctor's Network (Doctor Referrals), ESI Network. Marketing & Tie-ups with corporate, RWA's, Hospitals, Hotels, PSU's (Government undertakings, Government Enterprises) and MNC's and Corporates.
- Build business collaborations with hospitals through fee sharing agreements for treatment procedures for our patients.
- Expand the international medical tourism business for the center.
What are we looking for:
- Candidates with minimum 5-6 years of experience, preferably from hospital background and who understands the dynamics of healthcare market in Hyderabad.
- Good communication and team management skills
- Good negotiation and skills
- Hustler, result-oriented and willing to take ownership
- Has held P&L responsibilities and administrative responsibilities of running a healthcare centre (clinic/hospital)
- Has been part of the team responsible for setting up a centre from ground up (preferred)
- A chance to work on a revolutionary product in the most upcoming sector - health tech
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team of Senior Oncologist - ISB & IIT - Wharton alumni and learn from the very best
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- Leadership opportunities
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of thousands of cancer patients.