Head - HR & External Communications at Onco.com
Views:2262 Applications:612 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:354
Onco - Head - Sales & Customer Engagement (8-15 yrs)
Onco.com is a one stop platform for all your cancer needs.
Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centers and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
Our services are :
1. Onco Connect : Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board : Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
ROLE OVERVIEW :
An ideal candidate in this role will be responsible for leading and managing our care management team and build our business by improving our lead to conversion rates and customer success rates.
- Case managers are at the core of the company's operations and are our most visible representatives of our mission to improve patient care in cancer. Our case managers are on the front lines of our patient care and are the first contact point between the patients and Onco.com. Onco.com has an in-house care team comprising of a case manager, case specialist and the consulting oncologist. The case manager communicates with the patient, creates case summaries based on the data collected, coordinates with our medical team for delivery of high quality consults and works with the product/tech teams for process optimization.
- As a head of the care management team, you will be responsible for building our training manuals, setting benchmarks for sales performance and building a culture of empathy towards the patient and in the team. Ultimately, you will be expected to lead the team towards maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Responsible for managing, hiring and training the inside sales case manager teams
- Responsible for creating our sales process playbook and the entire process mapping from lead initiation to conversion
- Setting and tracking sales targets for your team
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
- Monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Collaborate across teams especially medical, marketing, product and operations to ensure quality and coordinate care delivery
- Identify key areas of improvement in patient facing operations of the company and proposing strategies to enable for improvement
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Prior experience of heading a B2C sales team preferably in a growing startup
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
We have :
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are Oncologists, IIT, ISB, Wharton graduates)
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world.