HR at OML Entertainment Private Limited
Views:786 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
OML - Senior Content Strategist (4-7 yrs)
Position Overview :
- We are seeking a talented and driven Content Strategist to join our dynamic team and contribute to the development and success of our AI-enhanced influencer marketing tool. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, adept at crafting compelling content, and possesses a deep understanding of influencer marketing trends and strategies. As a Content Strategist, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the messaging, educational resources, and marketing collateral that showcase the value of our platform to brands and agencies and strategically design a long-term plan for content intended to meet the business objectives of Hypothesis.
- You will oversee content requirements and create content strategy roadmap and deliverables. You will ensure execution of the strategy by providing recommendations, concepts, governance, quality checklists and writing style guides. You will conceptualize content ideas with a vision to become the knowledge hub for the influencer marketing industry. You will strive to take the Hypothesis' stories creatively to all stakeholders including clients, partners, media, potential candidates and other third parties.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create engaging and informative content that showcases the benefits and features of our product.
- Develop a range of content types, including website copy, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, social media content, and more.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align content with the overall brand voice, messaging, and marketing objectives.
- Craft content that resonates with target audiences, addresses pain points, and highlights the unique selling points of our platform.
- Conceptualize creatives and copy for product marketing campaigns to drive compelling market entry, lead generation and penetration as per current marketing objectives
Strategize website development based on current and future product roadmap and make updates / marketing campaigns in sync with product development.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and developments in the influencer marketing industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the influencer marketing industry to provide valuable insights and recommendations for content direction and strategy.
- Incorporate SEO best practices into content creation to ensure maximum visibility and discoverability of our resources.
- Ability to compellingly communicate brand's story
- Design sensibility to envision how content will be presented
- Ability to visualize content distribution in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics, whitepapers, case studies or multimedia presentations
- Analytical abilities to successfully marry business and user insights to content strategy
- Ability to keep projects on track and within budget
- Ability to generate ideas and solve problems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong portfolio showcasing diverse content types and styles.
- In-depth knowledge of influencer marketing trends, strategies, and best practices.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Proficiency in SEO principles and content optimization.