OML Group - Wealth Manager - Investment Advisory (4-8 yrs)
Wealth Manager - Investment Advisory - NBFC/FinTech
Experience: Candidate with 4-7 years- experience in the industry.( P2P/Financial Services )
CTC: As per Industry standard plus excellent performance-linked Incentives.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation & inter-personal skills.
- Should be a result-oriented
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities A team player with leadership skills.
- Having good experience of managing relationship with High Net-worth Individuals and corporates. Having good understanding about the needs of various types of investors.
- Managing a decent size of client AUM across different financial products.
- Having good understanding various financial products ranging from Fixed Income instruments, Mutual Funds to Different Investment instruments in the market.
- Having experience working on different types of loan products - Personal/Business/Educational Loans,
- Having the capability to do business tie ups with multiple loan aggregators or Educational institutes
- Experience from P2P platform would be an added advantage.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills to pitch for advisory and Wealth Products to all kinds of clients
- Ability to cross sell products based on risk profile and suitability.
- Ability to work with targets and manage the revenue expectations with different products and addition of fresh clients through own client referrals, work site marketing, HNI meets, etc.
- Ability to sustain business relationships through prudent and meaningful advisory and prompt delivery with regard to key deliverables.