Vice President - Human Resources at Omega Healthcare Services P Ltd
Views:833 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Omega Healthcare Services - Deputy General Manager - Operations (15-16 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Operations
About Omega Healthcare:
Omega Healthcare Management Services Private Limited
We are an International MNC organization with a 26,000+ strong workforce. We have a global footprint with over a dozen delivery locations across India, the Philippines, and the USA. Combining the largest medical coding staff in the world, with proprietary technology, analytics, and automation capabilities, Omega Healthcare helps thousands of providers eliminate administrative burdens, accelerate cash flow and reduce health management costs. The company streamlines medical billing, coding, and collections processes, and offers telephone and message-triage services to provide the most comprehensive and scalable outsourced revenue cycle management solutions in the industry.
With us, one will discover passion, energy, and commitment to be the best in class and take pride in doing things differently. What differentiates us from other places to work is our passion and commitment to superior customer service. We firmly believe in employee engagement and in our evolving people processes. Discover Camaraderie, Harmony, and Accomplishment with us!
- This position plays an integral part within the RCM practice of Omega Healthcare.
- Will be accountable for the effective management of daily operations and delivery.
- Manage large groups of associates, Supervisors and managers and oversee operational activities to ensure customer service and quality expectations are met as per the KPIs
- Primary contact for coding questions relating to Client services and Operations. Will be required to work closely with the transition management office during POCs
- Review reports/ dashboard and investigate errors
- Understands quality matrices and work towards continuous process improvement
- Responsible for managing performance of team members. Drive performance evaluations across the span.
- Minimum 15 years experience in RCM Process
- Should manage multiple tasks and create solutions from available information.
- Should possess good understanding of RCM practice and continuous improvement of delivery and quality
- Should possess good mentoring skills
- Should have exemplary interpersonal and leadership skills
- Should possess problem solving skills