AM TA at Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:841 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Omega Healthcare - Senior Director - Finance (15-22 yrs)
Designation - Director/Senior Director
Experience - 15 to 20 years
Location - Chennai
- Chartered Accountant or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field with MBA in Finance & Accounts / CA final
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare Industry related billing process mainly in line with FTE, Transaction & RCM based services.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards of accuracy for billing in line with the contractual agreements such as MSA / SOW
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with clients and internal teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
1. Manage the end-to-end billing process for our clients, accurately invoicing for the various services rendered
2. Collaborate with internal teams to gather service delivery information for precise billing.
3. Ensure billing accuracy and compliance with contractual agreements
4. Ensure the correctness of invoices raised.
5. Address any billing discrepancies promptly and work closely with relevant stakeholders to resolve issues.
6. Serve as the primary point of contact for billing inquiries from clients
7. Communicate billing details and resolve concerns and provide services to the customer
8. Monitor and track revenue recognition for each client, ensuring alignment with contractual terms.
9. Work proactively to identify opportunities for revenue growth/leakage and client satisfaction
10. Generate and analyze billing reports to provide insights into client billing trends
11. Collaborate with internal teams to optimize billing processes and enhance overall efficiency
12. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales and Account Management, to ensure a seamless client experience
13. Provide insights and recommendations to enhance client billing processes
14. Identifying and reporting scope creep if any
15. Suggesting improvements relating to revenue controls
16. Maintain daily invoice tracker to ensure all the invoices are generated and sent to client in a timely manner
17. Close the monthly books as per the agreed timeline.
18. Need to be team player and interact with the billing team on a daily basis.