OLX - Zonal Sales Manager - Real Estate Vertical (8-12 yrs)
Role Title: Zonal Sales Manager
Function: Real Estate Sales
Reports to: Head - Sales
Experience: Essential 8-12 years of experience in Sales
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi NCR
Grow OLX Real Estate footprint by playing a leading role in planning of sales strategy and targets, regular reviews, scheme design, policy formulation and ensuring team happiness in the process
- Be the guardian of real estate category in your region, owning revenue, client relationships, keeping teams motivated and energized, and relaying back market feedback
- Translate sales strategy and targets into operational sales plans, ensuring baseline prospecting to keep a healthy pipeline.
- Be willing to roll-up your sleeves and get into sales to coach and motivate the teams, and meet targets
- Drive the product/service sales pipeline process to accurately forecast, qualify, realize and grow the sales pipeline while balancing locations and customer focus and increasing conversion-rate in the medium-to-long term
- Drive, engage and support own team in retail and enterprise sales achievement as well as support in customer relationship management
- Work together with the team and other departments within the organisation to identify any process improvements and improve standards and efficiency
- Leverage existing relations as well as develop own relations with existing and potential customers in various locations to position the product/service, gauge customer experience and invoke confidence in OLX Real estate as a trusted partner
- Relay back market feedback to help improve product, services and overall offering
- Coach the team on a daily basis on pitching, communication etc.
- Manage headcount, recruitments and training for the teams
- Own goal setting and performance appraisal of team
Education: MBA in Marketing and Sales
Past experience: Past experience in leading sales organizations, Banking, Classified, Real Estate Advertising.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.