Talent Acquisition at Verified Recruiter
Views:4222 Applications:672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
OLX - Senior Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
We're looking for a skilled, curious and passionate Senior Business Analyst to join our Gurgaon office.
Your Opportunity :
- As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be part of the team driving business strategy for OLX India. You will be responsible for deriving insights and developing the strategy to help OLX achieve its business objectives.
Working at OLX
- We have a clear ambition to improve people's lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person.
- If you have got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful.
- Working at OLX means being part of an entrepreneurial culture that is open to new ideas, new ambition and new opportunities. You will be joining a fast-growing organisation that empowers you to be successful and improve the lives of others.
At OLX we improve people's lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. OLX wins. And most of all, you win. Being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits.
We believe in creating a richer world by empowering people. Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods. We serve over 300 million unique users every month.We generate traffic of over 28 billion monthly page views in more than 45 countries.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Get answers to business questions, identify areas of improvement and identify opportunities for growth
- Identify market trends and user behaviour in an effort to promote growth and provide strategic direction
- Conduct qualitative/quantitative analysis by collecting data from all internal and external sources
- Drive cross-functional interventions to drive operational improvement and growth
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to develop hypotheses, understand and interpret data within the context of the business solve problems and distil data into actionable recommendations
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity initiative to dig into the why of various results
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams; independently and proactively
- Good hands on experience on Excel and SQL
- Ability to work in either one of the statistical/programming language R, SAS.
- Strong Communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast and dynamic environment
Minimum 2-4 years of business analyst experience
Education: B.Tech from a premier institute (IIT/NIT/BITS etc)
- Experience in strategy consulting firms would be a plus
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Excellent Working Environment, Great Culture & Global Exposure.