OLX - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS + IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-6 yrs)
- We are looking for a Product Manager to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services.
- We're a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
- You Analyze data from different sources, key industry benchmarks, and emerging trends to deliver high quality and actionable business insights and define product strategy and roadmap
- You will develop detailed product requirement documents and collaborate with business stakeholders
- You will Translate user journey into a logically-sequenced product and feature roadmap
- You will engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules and Coordinate with cross-team efforts spanning engineering, sales, customer support
- You will be defining success metrics to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness. Also controlling UX details and user centric design(mental models, storyboards, personas, contextual research, and prototyping) to build best in class product
Who we're looking for:
- Passionate about mobile apps with an urge to place yourself in the position of users, feel their problems and always want to make something amazing for them
- You bring energy, user focus and a sense of urgency to every project you touch and possess market knowledge of Internet-related industries
- Excellent problem solving skills, number crunching and analytics skills is a must. Intellectual and analytical curiosity-initiatives to dig into why, what and how
Education: BE (tier 1 institute) + MBA (Tier 1 institute)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing products from concept to launch
What we'll give you:
- Contributing to the global OLX Group success
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goals
- Competitive salary and great benefits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.