OLX - Product Manager - IIM/IIT/NIT/BITS (2-7 yrs)
We are hiring for a Product Manager Level 1 & 2 to join our high-growth, innovative organization. The holder of the role is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction. This position shares responsibility for building and maintaining internal lines of communication, and crafting/refining departmental processes encouraging - the speed of innovation and business change.
What you would be doing daily!
- Build and improve the product using shown experience and feedback from customers and clients. Coordinate with the technology team, define product release requirements.
- Guide the sales marketing and operations team to define the go - to market strategy - help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, target customers etc. Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable for our users.
- The desire to be continually learning about newly emerging technologies/industry trends & challenges, perform duties with minimal direction.
Key Skills Requirements & Proficiencies;
- 2+ Year's experience in product management. Price modelling experience is a good-to-have.
- Deep understanding of how B2B and B2C marketplaces operate for mobile services.
- Analytical thinking - analyse data, resolve how to incorporate findings into projects. Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles.
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly-changing environment, meeting aggressive product launch schedules. Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Experience working within Agile environments: Scrum or Kanban. Experience of working in product companies.
- Proficiency in Spoken and Written English, Punctual and Meticulous.
- Graduate / Post Graduate Engineering Background BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering equivalent or related technical field (preferably IITs/Ns/IIITs/BITs) or MBA from tier 1 institutes.
What We'll Give You;
- Is a part of a forward-thinking, smart and rapidly growing team & global brand.
- Competitive pay compensation and benefits.
- Multidimensional growth path for achievers.
- Excellent working environment, outstanding values, exposure & learning's.
- Sync to the global distributed team across major OLX Group hubs.
Why OLX People!
OLX People - An OLX Group Company.
Recognised a recurring problem in the job market. Access to a dependable database of candidates in the blue collar job segments was largely restricted and the hiring process highly disorganised. This was due to a crippling unavailability of information regarding skill benchmarks as well as job requirements. It was therefore significant to build a repository of data containing information about jobs as well as candidates in this segment. OLX People was thus born as a means to address this problem.
Vision: Our target is to cross over 1 million joinings annually. To achieve this, we have initiated the process of crafting a recruitment marketplace where recruiters help companies hire and grow by using a highly curated process of searching and screening professional through a highly tech efficient platform.
Over the years, OLX People (formerly Aasaanjobs acquired by OLX Group in 2019) have evolved into an end-to-end recruitment marketplace connecting employers, for jobs across hierarchies in an organization.
Seed Round - Jan 2015 - Inventus, IDG - Series A - Nov 2015 - Aspada, IDG, Inventus - Series B - Nov 2018 - Naspers/OLX
OLX Group, a global product and tech company with +20Brands, +5Continent, +5000 people and one approach.
If you are as delighted as us about this position and our company? If you- d like to learn more about us take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.