Recruitment Team at OLX India
Views:2676 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
OLX - Manager - Training & Quality - Cash My Car (7-11 yrs)
Manager - Training and Quality, Gurgaon, India.
OLX - Cash My Car- is looking to hire a Manager, Training and Quality who would be responsible for the on- going development and continuous improvement of the team training and quality assurance programs. The incumbent will develop programs, tools, processes and people with the aim of enhancing our employees' skills, performance, productivity and quality of work. The incumbent will manage training and quality by monitoring, measuring, reporting and providing feedback on the quality of interactions.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the on-going development and continuous improvement of the team training and quality assurance programs.
- Develop programs, tools, processes and people with the aim of enhancing our employees' skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Manage training and quality by monitoring, measuring, reporting and providing feedback on the quality of interactions.
- Provide leadership for the QA process, driving continuous improvement of the overall program resulting in improved funnel, quality and accuracy of our customer interactions by identifying trends and trouble spots, capturing the voice of the customer and recommending appropriate actions based on valid QA data
- Facilitate Bi-monthly/weekly calibration sessions ensuring that the QA Review/Scoring process is completely understood and calibrated.
Who we- re looking for:
- A leader to lead the team of quality auditors and acting as a Head-Trainer for our captive and BPO unit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business with 2-3 years of supervisory or leadership experience in a Training and/or QA.The required experience has to be in BPO industry only.
- Experience leading instructor-led training programs in a business environment and/or experience leading and/or conducting Quality Assurance checks using Lead Management Systems (LMS)
- Demonstrated excellent Sales Training skills and Training content development
- Managerial qualities - Analytical, time management, project leadership and team work.
What you need to know about us:
- OLX - Cash My Car- is a Naspers-backed initiative for pre-owned cars. With Cash My Car, OLX users now have the option to sell offline to a channel partner/dealer. And to the large network of car channel partners/dealers, OLX Cash My Car offers value by facilitating inventory for purchase. OLX Cash My Car facilitates the entire car selling process from inspection, to valuation, and payment as well as logistics needs, allowing the customers to sell their cars in single visit.
- It is currently present in 10 cities - New Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, and Chennai - through 50+ retail centres and has further expansion plans. A joint venture with Berlin-based Frontier Car Group (FCG), this offline initiative is a first for OLX. As part of the joint venture, FCG is helping set up the technology back-end for OLX Cash My Car and help scale business operations.
- Cash My Car is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with +20 brands, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to help people upgrade their lives. We make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- Every month 350 million people use our market-leading trading platforms. We- re going for a billion.
- We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our apps and platforms every single month.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We bring together teams to collaborate in an inclusive environment where all voices are heard.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- We are part of Naspers, a global internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world's population improve their daily lives using the products and services of companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you- d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.