OLX - Manager - Advertising Solutions & Strategy (5-10 yrs)
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Work with advertisers to understand their business objectives and develop the advertising strategy in partnership with the Advertising Sales Team, which will constitute building on our insights, crafting media plans, strategy, creative and measurement recommendations
- Provide dedicated account management to top clients, to develop, manage, optimise, and support strategic account plans, and leverage data to create business solutions for clients
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and be seen as a key influencer in shaping product road-maps, platform strategy.
- Manage and analyze campaign performance to recommend optimized solutions specific to each clients goals, metrics, and objectives, including leveraging large and abstract datasets to provide easily understandable and actionable insights for advertising campaigns
- Develop vertical expertise, including industry research and perspective, to drive overall business objectives and marketing solutions for advertisers
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Be a strategic thinker with a thirst for innovation
- Advertising Sales or Strategy experience with a large Publisher / Agency.
- Ability to clearly communicate and motivate teams and customers
- Team player, able to coordinate with internal groups extremely well
- Deep understanding of at least two of the focus areas - Content Marketing, Video or Mobile
- Management and leadership experience
- Understanding of the digital landscape, how the different disciplines in digital marketing work together
- Exceptional demonstrated experience in digital advertising/marketing
- What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Excellent Working Environment, Great Culture & Global Exposure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.