OLX - Lead - Public Relations & Communications (8-10 yrs)
Lead - PR and Communications, Gurgaon, India
We are looking for a Lead - PR and Communications, to lead the development and implementation of an integrated internal and external communication programme aligned towards our organisation ambitions. This role will focus on developing and then delivering the communication strategy for the OLX India business, including the creation and delivery of a coherent and inspiring narrative to key stakeholders. In essence, you would be the one driving the voice of the company. You will be a part of a team of 5,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
- Create a coherent communication framework and narrative for the business
- Build and take the OLX story to multiple audiences - customers, industry watchers, investors, jobseekers, employees, regulators etc.
- Handle crisis communication and liaison with media to establish trustworthiness of the brand
- Support implementation and communication around the brand's social good programs
- Help drive better employee engagement through clear and inspirational messaging through digital and face-to-face channels
Who we are looking for:
- A passionate, hands on, ambitious, communications specialist
- Adept at building relationships with CXOs, and building impactful communication plans in alignment with them
- Post Graduate/Graduate in Marketing/Advertising/ PR
- Minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Currently working in a similar role in an Agency or Corporate
What we will give you:
- Contributing to the global OLX Group success
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with a globally distributed software test and development teams from other global regions
- Opportunity to pursue you further academic goal
- Competitive salary and great benefits
What you need to know about us:
- At OLX Group we have a clear ambition to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world's leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you- ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we- d love to empower you to be successful
- OLX India is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change. If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you- d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.