OLX - Assistant Manager - Finance Control - CA (4-8 yrs)
Key areas of roles and responsibility :
1. Finance & Control :
- Oversee the activities of day to day planning, organizing and execution of accounting and tax & regulatory team members. Actively train and mentor junior team members.
- Administering maintenance of books of accounts, inclusive of P&L account, balance sheet and trial balance with the finalization of quarterly & year-end accounts as per I GAAP and IFRS.
- Work on month end closing and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Participation in annual budgeting and forecasting and process and monthly variance analysis and reporting commentary for group reporting
- Work with Statutory and Internal Auditors for successful and timely closure.
- Prepare the documentations & Support for Transfer Pricing requirements.
- Work with external tax advisors for Direct & Indirect tax compliances such as GST, Income Tax for tax compliances, advisory and litigation.
2. Required Level Of Experiences :
- Minimum 4+ years- of relevant experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) - MUST
- Must have strong technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the various business processes.
- Excellent spoken & written English language skills.
- Should have proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Goods Team Player, Conceptual thinking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax rules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.