Oliveboard - Business Development Manager (3-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Own the end-to-end BD process from prospecting, converting and on-boarding educators on to the learning platform
- Source talented educators - offline and online - to partner with Oliveboard
- Source high quality YouTube educators to tie up with the platform
- Onboard educators across subjects and categories for all competitive recruitment exams - Bank, SSC, Railways, UPSC, State exams, Gate, TET and others
- Negotiate and structure the terms of engagement with the potential educators
- Co-ordinate with the educators to deliver as per the agreed T&Cs
- Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and performance goals
- Graduate/Postgraduate with a minimum of 3+ years of work BD experience
- Prior edtech experience in a similar role is a massive plus.
- Go-getter attitude with excellent communication skills in English and Hindi
- Should be sales savvy, target oriented, flamboyant personality & self-driven
- Ability to crack local partnerships that help expand Oliveboard's reach
Oliveboard is one of the fastest growing ed-tech startups in India with a base of over 8 million users across all 28 States and 2000+ cities & towns of India.
Oliveboard helps students prepare better for competitive recruitment exams. We are passionate about delivering a more data-driven form of learning where students can learn through videos and live classes while taking various kinds of practice tests anytime and on any device. The adaptive engine continuously provides feedback to help the users to help improve their performance.