Deputy Manager- HR at Olam Food Ingredients
Views:556 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Olam Food Ingredients - Commercial Manager - Key Accounts - IIM/IIFT/MDI/FMS/ISB (3-5 yrs)
Position: Commercial Manager- Key Accounts
Location: Gurgaon / Bengaluru
Customer Service Skills:
- Experience in dealing with and managing large MNC customers. Should understand MNC org structures and their key deliverables.
- Experience in handling claims/objections from MNC customers and dealing with them in a professional way
Sales & Operations Planning:
- Strong experience in S&OP processes. Role will require coordination with various internal and external stakeholders to effectively deliver service to the customers while managing internal costs.
- Should have end to end understanding of supply chains including shipments, pricing, payments and structures.
- Commercial acumen required to understand the cost elements of a supply chain and optimize margins
Reporting & Analysis:
Key reporting deliverable will include :
- Tracking Budget expenses
- Shipment planning to ensure OTIF. OTIF Measurement in conjunction with customer teams
- Payment tracking.
- Good understanding of commercials. Direct & Indirect Costs, Fx Exposures
- Ability to understand and track budgets
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, preferably with strong skills in analysis using excel.
- Should have the ability to communicate and share information in a clear manner with senior managers of the customer.
- Will need to work closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders to deliver contracts. This will include Origin traders, Logistics teams, Finance and local ofi offices. Needs to have the ability to communicate well with team members at different levels in the organization and cooperate effectively.
Rationale for the position:
Our volumes with MNC Key Accounts is increasing and we need a central point of contact to manage all post deal, sales execution and after sales support services to key customers. Complexity of the operations also increasing with more and more locations moving to VMI. This involves coordination with local ofi entities or 3rd parties to manage supply chain and costs.
Currently each origin is handling their respective volumes independently and with multiple stakeholders involved coordination of activities becomes a challenge and there are opportunities for value loss. From the customer's perspective they are unclear about the correct POC for each contract, and we have received feedback that our structure is confusing.
A single point of contract will allow us to get a consolidated view of the customers business and help up identify hidden opportunities.
1 OFIT - Coordination between Origin, Customer & Internal logistics to ensure OTIF is maintained as per customers benchmarks. Setting up internal S&OP processes.
2 Customer Service - Improve communication to customers regarding inventory & shipment schedules. Documenting and resolving any customer complaints leveraging on the internal Quality team
3 AR Optimization - improving our Days of Stock (DOS) number with these key accounts. Ensuring Payment process are well established for timely settlements.
4 VMI - Managing all our VMI contracts across APAC & EMEA region. Measuring and reporting on budget vs actual margins for VMI operations and managing the risk in those supply chain (Direct Costs, Fx, Interest Costs)
5 Cost Optimization - Finding opportunities for optimizing costs across the entire supply chain for the benefit of ofi and the customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.