Deputy Manager- HR at Olam Food Ingredients
Views:585 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Olam Food Ingredients - Associate - Finance - Future Leaders Programme (2-3 yrs)
Role: Associate Finance - Future Leaders Programme
The successful candidate will join ofi's future leader programme, which will provide structured learning in various modules within Finance & Accounts, Audit, Treasury and Risk Management in different countries across the globe. After successfully completing the program, the candidate will be part of a management team as a Finance Manager position where the company has operations.
The programme offers a customized developmental journey structured to explore your potential within your business/functional stream. It immerses you into the operations from day one ensuring your learning experience is relevant, practical, and hands-on working with experts on the field. There are two distinct phases:
Phase I Corporate Onboarding: formal exposure to all aspects of the business to accelerate your knowledge on the ofi way of doing business, who we are, what we do and how we operate.
Phase II Field Rotations & Business Unit Rotations: hands-on exposures across business models/geographies, mentored by a senior leader, designed to fast track your knowledge of the business/function. You will be placed in your potential role, with clear responsibilities to deliver. You will be closely mentored by a senior leader and supported by an HR Partner during this phase
Finance Manager's responsibilities:
- The Finance manager's primary responsibilities include overseeing day to day operation of the finance & accounts function, to lead the local F&A team and ensuring efficient execution of F&A activities and liaise closely with business partners and operations. The individual would act as Finance business partner and be responsible for the following:
Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Review and closing of Management information system (MIS) with detailed analysis and insights on the accounts / reports.
- Closure of Tax & Statutory audit basis local accounting standards and Group audit basis IFRS
Business Performance Review
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and drive preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analyzing variance, and monitoring implementation of necessary course corrective actions.
- Monthly MIS review along with CEO and business teams and bringing insights in terms of performance and having an independent point of view on performance and projections for rest of the year.
- Business review / Controllership role includes review of initiatives on Working Capital and Fixed Capital Productivity and Direct and Fixed Costs reduction / optimization.
Risk Management, Compliance and Assurance
- Evaluate and monitor business risks and its impact on overall business delivery, developing and/or modifying control processes as required.
- Ensure compliance to legal, tax and statutory requirements applicable to the country including understanding Transfer pricing rules and regulations and ensure full compliance with the same
- Partnering with stake holders to define right legal and tax structure for any new M&A transaction
Focus on Systems and processes
- Work on improving existing processes and systems, strengthening controls and improve efficiencies through automation.
- Participate and work on organization wide Functional initiatives in areas such as capital productivity, cost optimization and management accounting policies.
- We're committed to getting this right!
- Credentials and experience are important at ofi. We seek graduate/post graduate qualifications from Leading schools globally with 3-5 years of experience in Finance
- Mobility is important. A career in ofi is strengthened with multi-location experience including emerging economies.
- Working in ofi isn't a 9-5 job! We are globally connected, operating across geographical boundaries and time zones.
- Can you visualize this for yourself? Act as an entrepreneur within the large ofi framework. Exercise initiative, conceptualize and implement business models. Be responsible for key parts of the function supporting the business operations.
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree with Finance orientation
- Professional degree: CA, ACCA, CIMA , CFA or equivalent Financial/ Accounting Degree.
Looking for CA-2020/2019 Pass out (1st Attempt / Rank Holder)
Job Type: Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.